iSuppli market research partner Screen Digest provides leading news and media research to business executives worldwide, as well as to all our Intelligence clients and to the individual subscribers of our various research bulletins. We offer up-to-date, compelling media intelligence on a significant array of fields and subjects, including media industry trends, media industry news, advertising intelligence, advertising industry trends, games research, digital online media, television, digital and 3-D cinema, mobile entertainment, television technology, video and DVD.
The core of Screen Digest's Intelligence services lies in our unique databases of primary research data on the entertainment, communications, and technology markets. In 40 years of collecting and modeling data, Screen Digest has built an unparalleled reputation for reliability, accuracy, consistency, comprehensiveness, and insight. All our models and forecasts are built by senior analysts with extensive knowledge of the markets they are tracking, using tried and tested methodologies to produce data that our clients know are the best available. Our focus is on global coverage, with the same research and forecasting methodologies applied for all countries, and to all markets. Unlike many of our competitors, we also invest heavily in primary data gathering, using a large network of trusted contacts and relationships established over the past 40 years to build comprehensive sets of extremely difficult-to-find data. Our models are largely built up step-by-step from these granular data sets, at each step cross-checked for reliability and realism with many other inputs.
All our data sets are delivered in Excel workbooks.
iSuppli | Screen Digest offers the following areas of intelligence:
- Advertising Intelligence. By subject: Total advertising, television, online, radio, newspaper, magazine, out-of-home, cinema, and mobile. By company: television broadcasters, out-of-home operators, and Internet media.
- Broadband Media Intelligence. By subject: Basic data, Online music, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), online movies, portable media players, and technology. By company: ISPs, network operators
- Cinema Intelligence. By subject: Admissions, box office revenue, digital cinema, distributor market shares, exhibitor market shares, prints, screen advertising, site and screens, production
- Games Intelligence. By platform: TV-based consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Dreamcast); handheld (Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Gameboy); PC games (PC Games, PC Educational Reference); online (Xbox Live, MMOG)
- Mobile Media Intelligence. By subject: Mobile TV, mobile video, mobile music, mobile games, mobile advertising, mobile broadband, application stores, devices, content, messaging, voice, 3G, basic data. By company: company rankings
- TV Intelligence. By subject: Summaries, cable, satellite, IPTV, DTT, premium services, analog platforms, on-demand, multiservice and triple play, HDTV, public TV, technology, exchange rates. By company: Company rank
- TV Technology Intelligence. By subject: Demand by country, demand by region, revenue by country, revenue by region. By vendor: Conditional access, middleware, set-top boxes
- Video Intelligence. By subject: All formats, Blu-ray, DVD, VCD, VHS, retail environment
- U.S. Media Intelligence (AMR): Advertising, broadband, games, mobile, television, theatrical, video
- Intelligence for Investors: Advertising, broadband digital media, home video and DVD, mobile media, motion pictures, television, video games
- Others: Consultancy, reports, research bulletins, analyst commentary, presentations, events