16, Boulevard Haussmann
+33 (0) 1 44 83 40 40
2012 IHS European Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) Summit
22-23, May 2012 Paris, France
Hundreds of flagship companies have attended what was formerly known as the iSuppli European Briefing Series, now combined with IHS and featuring IHS iSuppli and IHS Screen Digest research and analysis, this event
had shaped up to be the must-attend TMT event of 2012.
This two-day conference helped to comprehend the challenges, examined the products, discussed the technologies, and met with the companies that are driving the changes as well as the companies profiting from the opportunities. It featured insightful keynote presentations and inspirational one-to-one interviews from executive industry speakers from global technology companies, plus expert analysis and forecasts
were presented by senior analysts from IHS.
- Silicon: The Beginnings of the TMT Value Chain
- Subscribers: The End of the TMT Value Chain or the Beginning?
- Silicon to Subscribers: How Electronic Components Eventually Feed the Consumer Need
- Apps for All, Profit for Some?
- Nodes of the TMT Value Chain: Understanding the Complex Relationships, Opportunities and
- Mitigating Electronics Risk and Navigating the Complicated Components Landscape
- Merging Content with New Technologies
- Future Macroeconomic Impacts on the TMT Value Chain
- TMT Models for Success
- And more...
Confirmed Speaker Companies
- Digital Plus
- European Broadcasting Union
- Jabil Circuit
- And more...